Set Your Career on a Beautiful Path
The admission criteria set forth below are the minimum standards established by the Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology and NACCAS. The policies and procedures of the college have been formulated and adopted to assure the student of comprehensive recognition and services from accreditation agencies, the Department of Education, employers and funding agencies. The school reserves the right to evaluate high school diploma(s) presented by the student. We may, at any time, request a copy of a high school transcript to validate the high school diploma.
Items Required for Application:
Additional Items Required for Instructor Training Course:
- Application with Three (3) Personal Contacts/References
- $50 Administrative Fee (Cash, Check or Money Order)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma, GED or Transcript
- If applying for financial aid, you will need your federal tax return and verification of documentation (refer to Verification Documentation list).
How to Apply
- Must have successfully completed and passed the Oklahoma State Board of Cosmetology Basic Exam
- Must be fully licensed in cosmetology (provide copy of license)
- Application steps
Get Started Today!
We are always looking for enthusiastic, motivated students that are ready to improve their outlook. Call us at 918-299-0901 to set up an appointment. All of our students must begin with an interview at one of our facilities. No need to prepare, this is not a test. Just be ready to answer some questions and fill out an application. You can also complete our short inquiry form (right side of this page) and we will contact you.
Statement of Non-Discrimination. Jenks Beauty College is in compliance with the civil rights act of 1974, as amended, which prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, religion, age, or ethnic origin.
- Call to Schedule and attend an interview with School Admissions
- Complete our Application
- Upon being accepted, attend a student orientation class prior to starting course